You asked, and I’m answering! For today’s Beauty Blog, I’m covering everything from A to Z on aesthetic medicine and how it can help you look and feel your best. My name is Dr. Aeria Chang, and I’ve been practicing aesthetic medicine since 2008 in San Diego, CA.
Over the years I have continually added high-tech treatments, advanced devices, and cutting-edge aesthetic solutions as technology has evolved. I take great pride in offering some of the most advanced cosmetic treatments in San Diego County.
Read on and please feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions or are ready for a consultation.
Does Aesthetic Medicine Involve Cosmetic Surgery?
Not at Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine. I have developed a menu of medispa services for my clients that involves no cutting, no general anesthesia, and little-to-no downtime. Let me clarify…
- I don’t perform cosmetic surgery because it involves incisions and cutting. This increases the risk of post-operative infections. Cutting the skin produces scars, which is the opposite of what I am trying to accomplish. My goal is to beautify the skin, including deeply penetrating treatments that reduce existing scars.
- General anesthesia is usually used for plastic and cosmetic surgery. This type of anesthesia is risky because patients can have bad reactions to it. Further, surgery like this has to be done in the hospital under the supervision of an anesthesiologist. Surgery under general anesthesia is not only riskier to your health, but is very expensive.
- Downtime is a major consideration for my busy clients. They have work, family, and personal lives to maintain. That’s why I have designed my treatments so that there is little-to-no downtime. Many clients opt to do their treatment on a Friday and take the weekend to heal up.
What Treatments Does Aesthetic Medicine Include?
The goal and focus of aesthetic treatments is to give you a natural, rejuvenated look. If you’re going for an over-the-top plastic surgery appearance, then our medispa is not the right fit for you.
I offer acne treatments, skin lifting, skin tightening, fat reduction, and anti-aging treatments for the face and body. Body treatments focus on the chest, upper arms, abdomen, buttocks, hips, and thighs. Face treatments improve the appearance of the forehead, brow area, eyes, cheeks, lips, chin, nose, and neck.
Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine Uses Advanced Technologies
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to! The advanced technologies I use are aimed at giving you custom-fit results to meet your needs. Our devices utilize highly effective lasers, ultrasound waves, plasma energy, intense pulsed light (IPL), radiofrequency energy (RF), and high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology.
- Plasma Pen
- Lutronic Genius
- Agnes RF
- BTL Emsella for Incontinence
- BTL Exilis Ultra
- Ultra Femme 360 Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Fraxel DUAL Laser
- Venus VIVA
- eLos Fotofacial
- Venus Freeze
- Clarity Laser
- Thermage CPT
In addition to these advanced technologies, the aesthetic medicine I provide also includes BOTOX® Cosmetic, facial fillers, lip fillers, PDO / PLLA threads, scientifically backed skin care, and rejuvenating facials.
Which treatments are you most excited to try?
Little to No Downtime or Pain – Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine
Get in touch with me today for a personal consultation to discuss your aesthetic concerns. I’ll help you decide which treatments will give the best results. From anti-aging to ultrasound waves and everything in between, Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine in San Diego is here for you. Call now to book: (619) 280-1609.
To Your Beauty & Wellness,
Dr. Aeria Chang
*BOTOX® Cosmetic is a registered trademark of Allergan, Inc.