How Long Until I See Results After My Acne Treatment?
When you’ve got acne or acne scars, it can feel like a solution can’t come soon enough. It is completely normal to be anxious to see your results. How long will it take? Keep reading for some generalized advice or schedule an appointment to talk about a specific timeline for your skin.
We offer a wide variety of treatments for acne and acne scarring here at Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine and Acne Center. The wide variety of treatment options allows us to custom tailor treatments to your skin and acne type. It does make it tricky however to give a definitive answer about how soon you’ll see results. It really depends on your skin, the treatments chosen, etc.
What Acne Treatments Are Offered at Beatitude?
- Isolaz- Isolaz purifies pores from the inside out. It fights acne by killing acne-causing bacteria, drying blemishes, and helping your skin absorb topical treatments more effectively. No downtime is required after treatment. With Isolaz, you’ll see results quickly, often in just a day or two. You will need a series of treatments for optimal results.
- Spectra- Most anyone with chronic active acne can potentially benefit from the Spectra This no downtime procedure is very effective. Treatments are generally performed 2-3 weeks apart with significant improvement after the3rd session. You should see some results after your first session.
- eMatrix- Dr. Chang often uses eMatrix to treat acne scarring. You’ll need about 3 treatments for full results and can expect some redness or swelling the first few days after treatment. Results start to appear a few days after treatment.
- SkinFinity- A great option for acne scars, SkinFinity can be used on all skin types effectively with no downtime. After treatment patients immediately notice that their skin looks smoother, brighter, and more radiant. These changes typically continue for about 6 months.
- Bellafill- One of the most effective fillers for acne scars, Bellafill provides immediate and lasting results. This collagen based filler is injected into acne scars to smooth out the skin. The results are very natural looking.
If you want to see results for your acne, call us and schedule an appointment. The sooner you call, the sooner you’ll enjoy smoother, clearer skin.
« What Is the Best Filler for Mature Skin?
Let’s Talk Wrinkle Treatments »