A traditional facelift can do wonders for your appearance. With one surgery, you can achieve tighter skin, firmer facial contours, and a refreshed complexion, shaving years off the way you look and feel.
But going under the knife is a daunting prospect. Not only is it costly and invasive, but healing from a surgical facelift also takes a long time, meaning you won’t see the final results of your procedure for weeks, or even months.
Fortunately, there’s a way to get that fresh, youthful glow without all the expense and inconvenience of surgery – a liquid facelift.
What is a liquid facelift?
You might already be familiar with injectable anti-aging treatments, such as Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse. These are often used individually to banish wrinkles, restore lost volume, and improve the structure of your skin. A liquid facelift combines two or more of these injectables to create a gentle lift of your facial features, sculpting your face and neck in much the same way a surgeon would during a traditional facelift – but without the surgery.
Benefits of a liquid facelift
At Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine, our patients marvel at the gorgeous results they’re able to achieve with the liquid facelift. In addition to how beautiful it can help you feel, you’ll also feel great about the following benefits of a liquid facelift:
- It’s non-invasive. Unlike traditional facelifts, a liquid facelift requires no surgical procedures. That means no incisions, no general anesthesia, and no sutures. There’s also a much lower risk of complications, such as infections, bleeding, or scarring.
- It’s targeted. When you get a liquid facelift, you can choose precisely which areas of your face you’d like to sculpt. While it’s possible for the entire face to be treated, you can also limit the procedure to problem areas, such as sagging cheeks and jowls, also known as a “mid-cheek facelift.”
- There’s no downtime. A liquid facelift is an outpatient procedure with no extended recovery time. You can come into our San Diego office in the morning, and go about your business in the afternoon when the procedure is complete. The only temporary side effects you may experience are minimal swelling, bruising, or redness.
- Results are immediate. Instead of waiting around for weeks to see the results of a surgical facelift, a liquid facelift enables you to see the new you in a matter of hours. After the initial swelling goes down, you’ll be able to enjoy your refreshed appearance, with results that last anywhere from four months to two years.
- It’s affordable. Between surgeons’ fees, anesthesia, hospital rooms, and medications, the cost for a surgical procedure can add up quickly. A liquid facelift is significantly less expensive; your only costs are for the syringes and the skilled expertise of your administering physician.
- It looks natural. The results of a liquid facelift are significant enough to make you look and feel younger, but subtle enough so that no one will suspect you’ve had work done. And with no incisions or pulling on the skin, you won’t have to worry about unsightly scars.
Refresh your beauty with a liquid facelift at Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine
Not everyone can perform a liquid facelift and get successful results. Only a surgeon with a trained eye and an experienced hand can sculpt and shape your face to achieve a natural, beautiful look. That’s why Beatitude Aesthetic Medicine is the ideal place to get your liquid facelift. As a trusted and highly credentialed injector, Dr. Chang will thoroughly evaluate your skin and facial structure before devising a plan to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Your satisfaction, safety, and comfort are her utmost priority.
Call Beatitude at (619) 280-1609 and schedule your free consultation with Dr. Chang today.